7/5/12

Creation and Cosmos - The Literal Values of Genesis 2nd Edition


Happily I released an epub second edition of Creation and Cosmos - The Literal Values of Genesis today at my lulu book store http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/garycgibson
The second edition has much new and improved content over the first that was published in 2005. I liked that edition yet it didn't convert well to epub format. I was able to get a lot of cosmology and philosophy read since 2005 that helped reshape the book.
Epub books are really fairly cool. They have an index that is something like a hyper-text outline that takes the reader to each section of the book. One can download a free epub reader from Adobe. 
The book is available today only at my bookstore-it will be a few weeks before it is available elsewhere.

No comments:

After the Space Odyssey (a poem)

  The blob do’ozed its way over the black lagoon battling zilla the brain that wouldn’t die a lost world was lost   An invasion of the carro...