11/27/13

Helium.com Slowly Erases the Author

I encountered one of my articles at Helium.com and checked the author page. After being banned from that web site Christmas 2010 my content there-several hundred articles have continued to be sold while my photo has been deleted along with most personally identifying information. Fortunately I published all of my articles in books and elsewhere so I can successfully defend authorship if I need too. My concern is the really rotten treatment that web page gives to authors they deem to be politically incorrect ( I was regarded as antipathetic to the homosexual agenda and rightly so where it concerns corrupting the institution of marriage).

Corporate pimps ought not exploit authors so badly as Helium-it's simply the bad faith treatment of writers that are poor and really put a lot in to their work in difficult circumstances. I would prefer they delete all of my articles instead of continuing to profit from them. That seems crooked and I cannot afford lawsuits.

https://app.heliumnetwork.com/heliumnetwork/viewPublicUserBio.sc?userNumber=105553


No comments:

Mr. Trump and the Retainer Paid to a Journalist

 So far as I have learned Donald Trump is on trial for 34 counts of paying a journalist not to publish bad news about him. Trump's attor...