12/7/23

A.I. is the best new weapons technology on Earth

A.I. is the best new weapon technology on this planet. It's potential for directing drones and virtually any mobile platform to kill is unlimited. It will be sewn in the field like grains of sand. When quantum computing becomes the basis for A.I. the power will exponentially upgrade beyond sight of human minds at some point. Like computer chip memory size reduction and increasing power A.I. will improve radically. It will also be able to program other A.I. A.I. will eventually replace not only lawyers; it will replace programmers. The recursive progress- scalar field progress or advance in sophistication of thinking, of memory and creative thought forwards and backwards in time will easily make human efforts a pathetic comparison. I am surprised by how extreme underestimations are of the power of A.I. to streamline and upgrade itself are- especially since people view human programming as having a continuing or necessary relationship to building A.I. that will soon enough become a black box in regard to humans understanding the iterations flowing in microcircuits. A.I. is a weapon that will grow beyond anyone's control; human logic isn't to hot at structuring society or avoiding war already.

No comments:

After the Space Odyssey (a poem)

  The blob do’ozed its way over the black lagoon battling zilla the brain that wouldn’t die a lost world was lost   An invasion of the carro...