08 July 2023

Being De-platformed is the Primary Challenge for a Writer

 Being deplatformed is the primary challenge besides not having a electrical connection in rural Alaska. SInce the Obama administration the places where I can write were either shut down or I was banned. Even Google bought Geocities and made it Blogger. I used to get a thousand or two views most days before I criticized the NSA's evesdropping on Americans and today years later my new posts have zero views for several weeks. I cannot even give away my books on-line today whereas years ago two or three hundred went out for free each month and a few copies sold ( I have forty books more or less. Here is a link to a free brief science fiction novel; just testing... https://www.lulu.com/.../ind.../ebook/product-mjyrgv.html...

No comments:

Scientists Trained an AI to Design 17,000 Viruses

Because biologists are among the most common scientists and AIs like large language models can be trained to design viruses the potential fo...