10 August 2016

Hunting Wolves in National Parks Stops

People just get used to hunting. It’s like taking away a fishing habitat. Complaints follow though it may be good in a larger context for species conservation. Regulation without consent of the regulated is like fascism, and there must be equal application of regulation for equal protection of the laws. I can't believe hunting was ever allowed on national parks, reserves or refuges anywhere though. They aren't supposed to be special hunting parks.

Hunting is honorable I should point out. The Lord made it plain that all meat except that sacrificed to idols I believe, is o.k. Eating a wolf would be callous though. I like wolves myself. I stood five feet away from a wolf frantically trying to bite its way out of a box trap with a missing slide down gate once...all it had to do was turn around which it did after I left. 

It’s easy to understand that people who eat dogs with or without barbecue sauce might have a stomach growl looking at a wolf on a spit. Probably eating dinner with the Clinton campaign has some sort of problem attached to it, yet I can't find a Bible passage about that presently.

No comments:

Scientists Trained an AI to Design 17,000 Viruses

Because biologists are among the most common scientists and AIs like large language models can be trained to design viruses the potential fo...