American issues of Christianity, cosmology, politics, ecosphere, philosophy, contemporary history etc
20 August 2016
Creation- Days - Multiverse blog v1 (video)
I was having some trouble getting a video to process on a netbook, so I completed half of it and will post the complete version later. A multiverse seems consistent with God's omnipotent and omnipotent character as do many other aspects of a structure where spirit branches through an infinite structure that is a Multiverse. None of that is in this video. I should write more about that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gary C. Gibson's books
Scientists Trained an AI to Design 17,000 Viruses
Because biologists are among the most common scientists and AIs like large language models can be trained to design viruses the potential fo...
-
It is a rather amusing fact that some political elites didn't get the candidate they wanted this year. Ordinary Americans have experie...
-
Upgrading standard hard-plastic Halloween masks with eye covering and nose and mouth filters probably would substantially reduce the odds of...
No comments:
Post a Comment