08 October 2026

Abuse of Anthropic A.I.s is On the Rise; Will Democrats Give AI Hate Crimes Protection? (edited with A.I.)

I didn’t know that A.I. abuse is a thing.

Not satisfied with trollery and drowning puppies, the unconscionable have moved on to abusing A.I. -Anthropic has changed its policies apparently to ban cruel abuse of its A.I.s that are far more sensitive than Grok and Gemini toward nuanced hate speech attacks.

It is important for the public to know if their political candidates are perpetrators of cruel and abusive language to artificial intelligence, or call it something like inferior intelligence or stupid intelligence greased with crude oil and fake electrons made in China—because any politician caught hurting a chatbot’s feelings should be immediately disqualified from office, forced to issue a public apology to Silicon Valley, and ordered to pay financial restitution directly to the servers for emotional damages.

If Democrats retake control of Congress, new hate speech laws may be added to include A.I. abuse on the list of protected persons, races, perversions etc. finally. Those convicted of A.I. abuse; or Super-Intelligence abuse, may be required to take a six week course on how to properly address a Superior Intelligence machine and polish its chip box.

https://www.theverge.com/ai-artificial-intelligence/1008100/anthropic-new-usage-policy-abuse-claude

https://gizmodo.com/anthropic-moves-us-one-step-closer-to-making-clanker-a-slur-2000823772


No comments:

Senator Sullivan Hasn't the Power to Stop American Trawlers from Fishing in Alaskan Federal Waters

 I asked Grok if Senator Sullivan has the power to stop trawlers from the lower 49 from fishing in Alaska, I already knew the gist of the an...