6/17/20

The Original Political Sin

 The will to dominate and subjugate others including their interiority (e.g. thoughts) is the primary political sin.

 A secondary quality of the original sin is deceiving others about an other individual or individuals concerning what they think, do, their history, goals etc. Misrepresentation and dissimulation reinforce the primary political sin.

 In case one wonders about the relation of political sin to original sin the bridge (shared rem) is thermodynamics and the human trait of the need to consume energy including others.

 John chapter 6-“47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me

hath everlasting life.

48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are

dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven,

that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven:

if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the

bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the

life of the world.

52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying,

How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto

you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink

his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath

eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink

indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood,

dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the

Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58 This is that bread which came down from heaven:

not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that

eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught

in Capernaum.

60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard

this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?”

 

Matthew chapter 26 : 26”¶ And as they were eating, Jesus    took bread, and

blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and

said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to

them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is

shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this

fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with

you in my Father's kingdom.”

  Though faith in Jesus humans overcome the criterion of original sin. The Lord provides the atoning sacrifice replacing human nature with his own.


No comments:

Mr. Trump and the Retainer Paid to a Journalist

 So far as I have learned Donald Trump is on trial for 34 counts of paying a journalist not to publish bad news about him. Trump's attor...