14 February 2021

How language was formed

 An association of sound, behavior, object and relation I would guess, persisted in memory. Complexity in rational sound structure compiled.

Everett and Chomsky had different ideas about grammar being innate or learned. Listening for hundreds of hours to ravens in the wild in Alaska communicate I tend to believe grammar is learned though in a sense the problem doesn’t seem too useful practically.

Ravens imitate sounds they hear from other ravens and enjoy adding new sounds to ‘phrases’ they already know. They use different sounds to mean or signal different things to other ravens and to humans too sometimes. People may be similar in their origins- it was given by God to Adam to evolve a language naming things that appeared before him paradigmatically, generally speaking, in the garden of nature before Republican or Democrat parties emerged.

No comments:

Senator Sullivan Hasn't the Power to Stop American Trawlers from Fishing in Alaskan Federal Waters

 I asked Grok if Senator Sullivan has the power to stop trawlers from the lower 49 from fishing in Alaska, I already knew the gist of the an...