After completing his most recent science fiction novel; Self-portrait of the Artist as a Young Man’ I asked the artist what his next fine art project would be. He replied “It’s a miniature I call ‘Snow Blindness’. It’s in the conceptual stage. The canvas will be either all white or black. I don’t know how long the preparatory contemplation will require; that can’t be determined until the light of insight switches on while I’m building or writing.”
American issues of Christianity, cosmology, politics, ecosphere, philosophy, contemporary history etc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It is a rather amusing fact that some political elites didn't get the candidate they wanted this year. Ordinary Americans have experie...
-
Upgrading standard hard-plastic Halloween masks with eye covering and nose and mouth filters probably would substantially reduce the odds of...
-
Here and there pointillist continua build rowing the skiff clambering over the road staying in shadows until spring insouciant compact snow ...
Calf Gov Newsom Supports Ban on Billionaire Tax
California’s Governor Gavin Newsom- a possible Presidential candidate since Democrats lack good potential candidates, endorsed Proposition...
No comments:
Post a Comment