7/8/23

Being De-platformed is the Primary Challenge for a Writer

 Being deplatformed is the primary challenge besides not having a electrical connection in rural Alaska. SInce the Obama administration the places where I can write were either shut down or I was banned. Even Google bought Geocities and made it Blogger. I used to get a thousand or two views most days before I criticized the NSA's evesdropping on Americans and today years later my new posts have zero views for several weeks. I cannot even give away my books on-line today whereas years ago two or three hundred went out for free each month and a few copies sold ( I have forty books more or less. Here is a link to a free brief science fiction novel; just testing... https://www.lulu.com/.../ind.../ebook/product-mjyrgv.html...

No comments:

After the Space Odyssey (a poem)

  The blob do’ozed its way over the black lagoon battling zilla the brain that wouldn’t die a lost world was lost   An invasion of the carro...