A.I. is the best new weapon technology on this planet. It's potential for directing drones and virtually any mobile platform to kill is unlimited. It will be sewn in the field like grains of sand. When quantum computing becomes the basis for A.I. the power will exponentially upgrade beyond sight of human minds at some point. Like computer chip memory size reduction and increasing power A.I. will improve radically. It will also be able to program other A.I. A.I. will eventually replace not only lawyers; it will replace programmers. The recursive progress- scalar field progress or advance in sophistication of thinking, of memory and creative thought forwards and backwards in time will easily make human efforts a pathetic comparison. I am surprised by how extreme underestimations are of the power of A.I. to streamline and upgrade itself are- especially since people view human programming as having a continuing or necessary relationship to building A.I. that will soon enough become a black box in regard to humans understanding the iterations flowing in microcircuits. A.I. is a weapon that will grow beyond anyone's control; human logic isn't to hot at structuring society or avoiding war already.
American issues of Christianity, cosmology, politics, ecosphere, philosophy, contemporary history etc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It is a rather amusing fact that some political elites didn't get the candidate they wanted this year. Ordinary Americans have experie...
-
Upgrading standard hard-plastic Halloween masks with eye covering and nose and mouth filters probably would substantially reduce the odds of...
-
Here and there pointillist continua build rowing the skiff clambering over the road staying in shadows until spring insouciant compact snow ...
Words and Objects; Languages References and Epistemology
Let me comment on the topic of the relationship between word and object. The phrase Word and Object was the title of a book by WVO Quine. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment