8/10/16

Hunting Wolves in National Parks Stops

People just get used to hunting. It’s like taking away a fishing habitat. Complaints follow though it may be good in a larger context for species conservation. Regulation without consent of the regulated is like fascism, and there must be equal application of regulation for equal protection of the laws. I can't believe hunting was ever allowed on national parks, reserves or refuges anywhere though. They aren't supposed to be special hunting parks.

Hunting is honorable I should point out. The Lord made it plain that all meat except that sacrificed to idols I believe, is o.k. Eating a wolf would be callous though. I like wolves myself. I stood five feet away from a wolf frantically trying to bite its way out of a box trap with a missing slide down gate once...all it had to do was turn around which it did after I left. 

It’s easy to understand that people who eat dogs with or without barbecue sauce might have a stomach growl looking at a wolf on a spit. Probably eating dinner with the Clinton campaign has some sort of problem attached to it, yet I can't find a Bible passage about that presently.

No comments:

After the Space Odyssey (a poem)

  The blob do’ozed its way over the black lagoon battling zilla the brain that wouldn’t die a lost world was lost   An invasion of the carro...