In the U.S.A. in 2009 about 26,000 cases of H.I.V. were made through male to male (homosexual) contact. An additional 4,500 cases were contracted in heterosexual relations inclusive of prostitution. Fewer than 2000 cases occurred through the use of contaminated needles.
In the United States, and in Tennessee, the H.I.V.-A.I.D.s issue is largely a concern of homosexuals, illegal drug users, the prostitution industry and those interested in preventing the increase of dangerous disease.
The African H.I.V. issue is a horse of a different color with the non-monogamy historical cultural practice being one of the causes of the transmission of A.I.D.s Many women have several contacts a day, and scientific research discovered that H.I.V. cases increase markedly with promiscuity.
http://www.avert.org/usa-transmission-gender.htm
American issues of Christianity, cosmology, politics, ecosphere, philosophy, contemporary history etc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It is a rather amusing fact that some political elites didn't get the candidate they wanted this year. Ordinary Americans have experie...
-
Upgrading standard hard-plastic Halloween masks with eye covering and nose and mouth filters probably would substantially reduce the odds of...
-
Here and there pointillist continua build rowing the skiff clambering over the road staying in shadows until spring insouciant compact snow ...
Words and Objects; Languages References and Epistemology
Let me comment on the topic of the relationship between word and object. The phrase Word and Object was the title of a book by WVO Quine. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment