7/19/18

Is That How Corporatism at Google Works?

Google News after weeks of my trying to screen out stories from the Washington Post, C.N.N. and N.P.R. still dumps the stuff by the bucketful whenever I look at Google News. Apparently the 'hide stories from this source' button is broke and Google has no interest in fixing it. Still they don't get rid of it because they want to seem like they aren't supporting required propaganda and brainwashing of Americans with Hate Trump news stories.

Actually I couldn't find a news consolidator web page that was worth anything. Apparently I will need to make my own page with rss feeds of news source myself, yet the internet companies are supposed to do stuff like that.

Google used to have a good page that one could easily select news sources from and delete the leftist-globalist-corporatist ones that require the daily hate and brainwashing of the minions, yet google ditched that and apparently went over to the dark side of the force.

If the news is a carefully promoted and unavoidable corporate screed of bs content all the time it would make being an American really really dull.

No comments:

Mr. Trump and the Retainer Paid to a Journalist

 So far as I have learned Donald Trump is on trial for 34 counts of paying a journalist not to publish bad news about him. Trump's attor...