12/24/20

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

 I wanted to wish readers a Merry Christmas 2020 and a Happy New Year for 2021, though my blog seems to be completely censored for the past few days with zero readers except for a subscriber. The days before I had between 50 and 100 each day.

Since the Obama administration when I criticized N.S.A. surveillance of Americans I lost 90% of the views. Formerly more than a 1000 each day was easy. I haven't got a penny of increase from blogging here the past decade or so when the $67 in the account froze and there it remains in spite of everything I have tried to fix it.

When I dropped the sentence "as if google has never trimmed bloggers" in a post that must have triggered the complete censorship status as present. Well, no problem, then the sound stopped on my Thinkpad so now the sound device manager reads "dummy output" or no device present. So my blogging for the next year will likely be minimal at least for a while with tech issues.

Recently I realized that the most rich were in effect given 64 trillion dollars via quantitative easing. Perhaps corporatism has gone so far as to merge into a kind of imperialism globally with any dissent deleted one way or another. Still, things could be worse, and there is the great hope and faith in the works of the Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

After the Space Odyssey (a poem)

  The blob do’ozed its way over the black lagoon battling zilla the brain that wouldn’t die a lost world was lost   An invasion of the carro...