The Obama administration has stepped in to allow undocumented voters in Texas elections. With 20 million illegal aliens in the nation requiring voter I.D. seems a reasonable security precaution. The administration disagrees.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/12/politics/texas-voter-law/index.html
Texas would require that voters show one of seven kinds of I.D. The federal government requires two forms of I.D. to be lawfully employed, yet evidently regards voting as of less importance.
Positive I.D. has the potential for slowing down voting fraud. A state I.D. card only costs about 3 dollars per year over its five year period of validity.
American issues of Christianity, cosmology, politics, ecosphere, philosophy, contemporary history etc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It is a rather amusing fact that some political elites didn't get the candidate they wanted this year. Ordinary Americans have experie...
-
Upgrading standard hard-plastic Halloween masks with eye covering and nose and mouth filters probably would substantially reduce the odds of...
-
Here and there pointillist continua build rowing the skiff clambering over the road staying in shadows until spring insouciant compact snow ...
Calf Gov Newsom Supports Ban on Billionaire Tax
California’s Governor Gavin Newsom- a possible Presidential candidate since Democrats lack good potential candidates, endorsed Proposition...
No comments:
Post a Comment