1/3/14

(a video) Looking Up; Describing Contingent Phenomena (the evolution) in a Solid State Field

In my first video I improvised editing while reading from an essay held too high for the camera angle. Looking up rather than at the camera was necessary because of the spotlight next to it. Video production requires a little practice I learned. Neither did I get to saying what I had intended that the phenomenon named evolution is a temporal configuration within a solid state field contingent to the will of God.

With more time I ought to have mentioned Leibniz, one dimensional monads, infinite contained within infinity, various methods of extensions and configurations of dimensions in order to to structure different forms of time and so forth that the divine might encapsulate and periodically express.

No comments:

Mr. Trump and the Retainer Paid to a Journalist

 So far as I have learned Donald Trump is on trial for 34 counts of paying a journalist not to publish bad news about him. Trump's attor...