30 June 2016

Whale Snoring,Big-Box Store Moving Sidewalks etc

Just a few thoughts... has anyone recorded a whale snoring? I was camping by the Inside passage a couple nights and heard the deepest audio sound, and  most strong, from what I believed was a snoring whale. Whales had been feeding and jumping out of the water at the location, and it seemed a good place for them to sleep too. I hadn't any audio equipment.

Why aren't there moving center people 'sidewalks' inside very large box stores? Any express from front to back?

Why aren't fast food menus divided into three parts, with the left being low calories (< 600 calories), the center being moderate (600 to 900 calories), and the right being fatty >900 calories? It isn't simple enough for people to select foods the way it is-way too much trouble.

No comments:

Spiral Algorithms and AI Analysis of Data Structures Synthetically

Just chatting with AI about sundry topics on a thread.  Gary – Could the  United States offer associate statehood to foreign countries so we...