5/31/17

The Meaning of Covfefe is Typo

The meaning of covfefe is 'typo'  and 'the damn computer moved a chunk of words around here and there when I was erasing and rewriting'. That at least is what the cognoscenti say about the Presidential tweet gone bad. I personally haven't ever put a typo anyplace it would matter. My editors cover all of my posts quite thoroughly in order to assure the highest quality English use possible.

Still, I understand the President's feeling about the media covfefe. They really are full of that.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-targets-%e2%80%98negative-press-covfefe%e2%80%99-in-garbled-midnight-tweet-that-becomes-worldwide-joke/ar-BBBIpTa?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE09DHP

After the Space Odyssey (a poem)

  The blob do’ozed its way over the black lagoon battling zilla the brain that wouldn’t die a lost world was lost   An invasion of the carro...