6/30/17

How Do You Turn Off Washington Post Feeds?

 For many moon I have sought a way to ditch the Washington Post feeds from my google news page. I just don't know how to do that. It is really dumped. 

Every day almost every article is an anti-Trump piece. I think Trump is doing a good job as President so I don't want to get the abuse stuff, plus all that s...t from all the rest of the main streme media like the Morning Joe articles.

In the 50s and 60s and even the 70s the news media was more or less respectful toward the President. Listening to them now and reading the Bezos Post I realize they are simply vicious animals without any moral nature that's positive. Don't ask me why they are vermin. They simply seem so.

The media is to politically influential and is a tool for the rich to control the masses' political thought. Sure, the President should just shut up and let the media rule by decree (via the Presidential puppet). Plainly the President needs the distraction of the scum media having nothing else to do than pay attention to that swine.

Mr. Trump and the Retainer Paid to a Journalist

 So far as I have learned Donald Trump is on trial for 34 counts of paying a journalist not to publish bad news about him. Trump's attor...