1/8/05

FROM THE DESK OF:MR WILLIAM WEI,
BANK OF OVERSEAS CHINESE
NORTH SHYN LIN DISTRICT
TAIPEI,TAIWAN


" I am Mr William Wei,Bank Manager, Bank Of Overseas Chinese North Shyn LinDistrict, Taipei, Taiwan. I have urgent and very confidential businessproposition for you.On June 6, 1999, a British Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese SolidMinerals Corporation, Mr. David Abel made a Fixed Deposit of the sum ofUS$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars) which accumulated to thesum of US$20,160,176.00 (Twenty Million, One hundred and sixty thousand, Onehundred and seventy six United States Dollars for twelve calendar months in mybranch.I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contractemployers, the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. David Abel diedfrom an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that hedied without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin wasfruitless.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. DavidAbel did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$20,160,176.00is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with theprincipal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claimit.Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand inas the next of kin to Mr.David Abel so that the fruits of this old man's laborwill not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This issimple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address sothat the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits thatwill put you in place as the next of kin.We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization ofthe WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter ofprobate/administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in anypart of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer ofthis money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be doneby the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees thesuccessful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please replyimmediately via the private email addressabove. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details andrelevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easycommunication.Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured thatthis transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shallrequire your assistance to invest my share in your country.Awaiting your urgent replyThanks and regards,Mr.William Wei."

Dear Mr. Wei; yes, certainly I would be happy to receive 20 million dollars or whatever moneys you have to get rid of, if there are no laws against theft or embezzlement in Taiwan and international laws do not preclude the transaction you proposed. I am sure I can find something to do with it.

I recommend that you first purchase a few thousand copies of my books at http://www.lulu.com/GaryCGibson and distribute them to your friends in Asia so they may learn of the political and spiritual situation in the United States. The webpage and books have all the information you may need to transfer your wealth over this way. The state of Texas may be three time losers in delivering a photo ID card to me so I can get a job (they should issue it directly in the office without trusting the U. S. Postal Service), but my books above internet store have it all. If you prime the pump with some book acquisitions, I will open a savings account in Texas that you can send the money to.

I should let you know, Mr. Wei, in all confidentiality, that I once was employed by a company that was later bought by Mr.Cheyney while head of Halliburton.

I have a few development ideas about manufacturing aluminum 4 wheeled 'bikes' that could have a low wind profile and high average speed with shocks for use in Asian nations, they could be manufactured in China.

Best wishes,

Gary G.

No comments:

Mr. Trump and the Retainer Paid to a Journalist

 So far as I have learned Donald Trump is on trial for 34 counts of paying a journalist not to publish bad news about him. Trump's attor...